TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original high pressure hose finally let go on my 92 5.0 Thunderbird Sport. I bought a NOS ford hose years ago and have dreaded this after seeing the past posts changing these. Also have all the correct o-rings for EVO except o-ring 387571-s100 thats discontinued. Any info where to might purchase.

· Registered
899 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anybody know what size torx socket it takes to remove the 3 bolts off power steering pump?

· Registered
899 Posts
Thanks jda95bird , don't know how I missed that but got one coming.
I never received the ones I bought. According to the tracking the shipping label was created but they were never received at the post office. I guess the seller either couldn’t find them, or he realized he could sell them for more. The seller does so much volume that bad reviews don’t really affect him.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did receive the one seal that was almost $10.00. Just got everything apart called it a night, I'll find out tomorrow hopefully this will be the right seal. This sellers feedback was not very good.
I never received the ones I bought. According to the tracking the shipping label was created but they were never received at the post office. I guess the seller either couldn’t find them, or he realized he could sell them for more. The seller does so much volume that bad reviews don’t really affect him.

· Registered
899 Posts
I think what I ordered was a pack of 9 that was around $17 with shipping. I may look for more, but I ended up not needing them yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts