TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a picture of all the power steering hoses on my 93'. Any place on the net to find them? I just need the small piece on the end of one of the hoses.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
bill, i think there are only two lines coming out of the power steering pump, the pressure line (threaded) and a rubber hose. what small piece are you referring to? check corral.net, and http://www.50resto.com/

can a mod move this to the 5.0 forum?

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, you won't believe what a PIA this is turning out to be. I found the hard line at the rack for the hi pressure line. Paid my $45 to Ford and installed it. NO more leak from it. Now I start it up and the hard return line at the rack is leaking. I'm real close to selling the car. Real close. I've had nothing but trouble with this car since I bought it. Do you know if anybody has gotten rid of this stuff and put some aftermarket fittings on their's. Like some new AN fittings. It is just the fittings. Where they screw into the rack. This is killing me. I wish I knew. This new part is $75 from Ford. You can forget the auto parts stores. There has got to be somewone that sells these items aftermarket. I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts