TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i was parking in the parking lot at school today, i went to roll my windows down a bit to let heat escape, and to my surprise the windows did nothing. So im like oh hell no. After class is over, i go back to my car, and start it, to my surprise the windows roll up and down just fine... I left the parking lot, i was making a turn at an intersection, and my radio shorted out for like 2-3 secs then came back on, so im like this has never happend before.... Anyway, i get back to work, and when i go to roll the windows down.... nothing happens. Im thinkin the window switches r bad, because i couldnt roll the passenger side window on the passenger side door either. Something is funny here.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok guys i found the problem. When i came home, the accesories all turned off(engine was still running) for about 1-2 secs then clicked back on. After this point, i could not roll the windows down. The way around it is, park, shut the car off, get out of the car shut the down and open it again, and turn the accessories mode, and windows roll down. Now what is causing the acceessories to turn off, or short out like that? I told my dad what happend he said it was prolly the ignition switch? what u think?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also worth noticing, it was doing this only when making a right turn, not a left turn.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is my dad right? ill call dan newman for a new ignition switch and kickpanel cause i need one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts