TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Eh, they are okay. I see decent numbers out of them sometimes.

Their biggest down fall is that after a while, the internal belt will break. But once you rebuild it with a kevlar belt, they seem to hold up for a while.

Also, people run Vortech's under their stock hood so I wouldn't imagine a Powerdyne would be any different.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I got my used V1 vortech for 750 and all the parts to put it on for anoughter 450 :) and it fits under the stock hood.

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
It's alot cleaner now in the engine bay these are old pic's.

·
Registered
605 Posts

This time is with the factory single exhaust :) Its faster now..My time is the right lane..

·
Registered
605 Posts
Thanks still have a few things to do. Have to Relocate the radiator hose and i'm taking out the soft crap on the intake tube and swaping in an aluminum pipe.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yea it uses engine oil. I get about 22 to 24 mpg as long as I drive like I have some sence. The car is crazy loud right now to the point I don't like it, hurts my ears. I drive with ear plugs lol. Right now its ported manifolds no cats xpipe and no mufflers. That's with a 2.5 inch mandrual exhuast system. With the factory exhaust all you could hear was the supercharger.

·
Super Moderator
12,243 Posts
In your sig. You have 3.73 gears not 3.75. :tongue:

Yea, we need to run our cars some day. :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Lol opps. Yea we need to. I want to do a few more things and get a set of slicks. Then maybe ill run in the 11s like you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Adding mufflers should help :) it's just stright pipe at the moment. I would of had some put on with the exhaust system but I hadn't planed on the flowmasters being rotted out again. This is the second set of flowmasters I have had on the car. There were no baffels left at all in them. Going with magnaflow this time maybe they will hold up. Just didn't have the extra 200 on me after 300 for the exhaust system and 120 to have it put on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts