TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys.. i need all the prayers i can get here... my girl was literally just in a wreck... both her and her mom are in the hospital and im just about to leave on my way up to see them. some idiot.. (in an MN12 none-the-less) was speeding and literally crushed their little 98 corolla. all the prayers you guys give would be greatly appreciated.. my girls already got existing heart problems and now she has a possible broken neck too. thank you guys.

·
Registered
381 Posts
it's been a while since we've talked sticky. Good luck with everything, and i hope everything works out for you

·
Registered
443 Posts
You will be getting my Prayers

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, im sitting here in her HP room, on my phone.. (modern technology heh?) her neck is fine and so is her back, she came out of it with just a minor stress heart-attack, and a few scrapes and bruises. her mom came out of it with a minor concussion. so all is wel for now. she should be released sometime tomorrow. which ill be visiting another hospital for my own problems.. lol but thank you again guys.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mines a bit worse.. kind of..

i just found out this morning that i have a spinal condition that "offests" my vertebrates.. i dont remember exactly what the conditions called but it makes my vertebrates look like a stack of handled bowls.. or something like (//)(\\)(//)(\\)(//)(\\)(//)(\\) << each set of slants (//) being a vertebrate.. eityher way its causing me a great deal of pain and more than likely loosing me my job and most of my career oppertunitys... .. but xrays will prove wether i have it or not. wish me luck

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good luck man....and definatly glad to hear your mom and your girl made it through that okay, really is a blessing.

again, good luck. i hope everything works out for the better!
her mom well... my mother in law i guess you could say... lol my mom was at work.. lmao. but thanks all the same

·
Registered
381 Posts
glad to hear everyone pulled through sticky. Hopefully nothing to major with you back either.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts