TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just like to thank everyone that showed up even though weather was not great i enjoyed meeting everyone, if you guys want we can have a couple more this year maybe starting in may, please e-mail me if interested [email protected] i was thinking if we get enough cars we could have a bbq and everyone could bring something to throw in I have enough parking if we use the whole parkingand grass for about 30-40 cars and i also have access to the parking lot next door for more room, look forward to meeting you guys again

thank you
Ron

·
Registered
106 Posts
I will defintally help you guys in whatever way I can. Either by helping scheduling, spreading the word or whatever. If you check out the meet in may thread I posted the pics from the meet on saturday.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey guys.. lets get somthing rolling and pick a date for this meet... What do you think about the 20th? That way the guys that dont have their cars done will have enough time. I think If we start spreading the word now maybe we can get a better turn out then last time (even though it was awesome seeing that many mn12's, but i think the weather scared some away).

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Odd's are my car will still be missing parts I planned on ordering the rest of the stuff that following Tuesday. Then when I get the money getting it tuned a.s.a.p. I can still be there but I'd be sporting the truck. Hell if ya guys want I can even bring a grill.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Hey guys,

That was a good time and although it was short I'm up for another!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Hey I just wanted to put this out here cause I just left the 50 mcdonald's on Telegraph. One day this summer we need to have a meet there preferably when I finish my cat. There is way too much rice there. They kill the hole thing for the old school muscle and hot rod's. I know are mn12's aint muscle cars or hot rod's but atleast we can help eliminate some of the fart can's. Those thing's make me sick.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
did you see the 775 rwhp 05 gt from livernois?
:beek: :bowdown:
F1 Procharger....26 lbs of boost!!!!!!!!!!!
The blower was louder than the exhaust.
I saw it there friday night

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
naw I didnt see it. I only stoped there to get something to eat and then split.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
ok so any idea on the date? 20th or 27th. 27th is memorial weekend. I wont be here but either way the cougar wont be there. Lemme know what's going on.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
so what's going on with the meet?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
ok well it's now the 14th and no word on whats going. Is this thing gonna happen or what?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys

ok does not look like my car will be done in time for the 20th the engine is going together this week i am still waiting on a few parts, i can probaly do it on the 27th or in june after i return from vacation if we do a june event we could poss get more cars to attend let me know your thoughts

Ron
Precision Tune Auto Care

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
The 27th ill be out of town. Hopefully mid june my car will be done.

·
Registered
106 Posts
What do you guys think of an all ford show, or just a big all makes car show? I am mainly a ford guy but when you get back in the 60's there was some bad *** muscle cars of all kinds.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts