Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
668 Posts
Looks great. I really want a hood.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
That used to be Ron Wiemer's 95 s/c auto, but he sold it to someone in Statesville NC, I just hope the new owner takes care of it.

p.s. that's the thunderchicken hiding behind it.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was RottenRon's

·
Registered
668 Posts
Robinson said:

you dont have a hood?:tongue:
Nope:( I am waiting til I can do the headlight conversion as well as the hood. Gonna get the 96-97 headlights, and a 96-97 cowl cobra r hood like this one.
SV BULET I want this hood!!

I think it will turn out just peachy. Don't you Robinson? :woowoo:

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have been debating on if i should get those window louvers and pain't match them black like my car. Loved the car in JADE and I think I like those better than my solar wing.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I am a JackA$$

Robinson said:

you dont have a hood?:tongue:
Geesh I feel really really dumb.
I now get what you are saying. GOD I FEEL LIKE A DOPE!!!:rolleyes: :zbash: :bangwall:

·
Registered
855 Posts
ASSASYN said:
I have been debating on if i should get those window louvers and pain't match them black like my car. Loved the car in JADE and I think I like those better than my solar wing.
anyone have a screen cap or picture of a bird w/ the window louvers on it? of course we've all seen transam's and stuff w/ 'em, but i've never seen a bird w/ one and i found a place online that sells 'em, so i was just wondering if anyone could post a pic/screen cap so i can see what it looks like.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
JoelBender said:
p.s. that's the thunderchicken hiding behind it.
Oh hey, and my car is in there too!

·
Registered
605 Posts
tre45

Still waiting on damn insurance......but i got pics of the damage to the hood...but for some reason when i try to upload them onto this site it says that they aren't actual jpeg. files...so i dunno what the deal is...i'll let u know as soon as i find out..gary

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Re: tre45

garyneff said:
Still waiting on damn insurance......but i got pics of the damage to the hood...but for some reason when i try to upload them onto this site it says that they aren't actual jpeg. files...so i dunno what the deal is...i'll let u know as soon as i find out..gary
You will need to open the pictures in a picture editor and just resave them. Why it does that I have no clue.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
tre45 said:
I think it will turn out just peachy. :woowoo:
Fa' shizzle. Is it just for dec' rashun? :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts