1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K&N Filter Cleaning Kit: $9.99
Tamper-Proof Torx Bits: $9.99
Plug wires: $41.50
One blood-soaked shirt after changing your spark plugs, and wires, 2 hours of figuring out the firing order on the dizzy, and almost dropping your MAF onto asphalt? Priceless.

Sure runs better now.

·
Registered
663 Posts
How in the world did you wind up soaking a shirt in blood man? :(

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn exhaust bolts and crap all in my way, and getting frustrated because of the rain/ putting the wires on wrong.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
and I thought the fuel rails on the 4.6 were knuckle skinners......exhaust stuff ewwwwww

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Vegeta99 said:
ha, I'm a tiny kid, i'm weak
Is that Pa route 287 north or south?lol
Chris

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 lane undivided =)

I live on the South bound side, however.

Now all I need are a US220, an I-180, and an I-80 sign :p

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
I had 286 and 422 but needed floor boards for my dune buggy about 10 years ago,lol.
Chris

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SO far, I've got the 287 sign, a JCT sign, a DO NOT ENTER (oversize) sign, a BE PREPARED TO STOP sign, and a WORK ZONE, STATE LAW, TURN ON HEADLIGHTS sign.

I need more, but they're hard to get :/

Edit:

My favorite sign, unfortunately a bit large for my room

The one on the right, I-180 EAST, US15 SOUTH, US220 NORTH. All the same highway.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
That reminds me about a month ago, my freind and I went to a meeting in DC. We parked in a commuter lot to take the metro. When we came back there was a huge rectangular sign on the ground. I can't even recall what it said, who cares? I remember it being very windy that day. So, without thinking, he pulled out the car while I held the sign so it wouldn't fly off. The damn thing wouldn't fit into the car!!! We were in a '74 Vette. So we are trying to stuff this 3x4 ft sign into the vette without getting noticed and this lady pulls up to take our spot and sees us stuffing the sign into the car. She speeds off like she is going to get the cops or something! Needles to say, by the time she got back with or without cops, the sign was on the ground and the vette was long gone!

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts