TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to print out the pages from the j-mod instructions but am not having much luck. Either I wind up with really tiny, unreadable text, or I wind up with getting the HTML page but not the .swf in it, or I get something that's readable-sized but so blurry (from beeing tiny then zoomed up) it's useless. Would it be possible to get .pdf's of the chapters or of the whole thing? I'd like to print it out so I can bring it to the tranny shop with me when I get my 84k-mile, all stock, near-failure tranny repaired or replaced because I'd like to have them do the mods to it. Also, is it possible to get the j-chip any more?

Note: i've tried 4 different web browsers on two OSes (OS X and Windows XP), all kinds of paper size and zoom tricks, Print to PDF on OS X, all kinds of things. Nothing's worked. And I don't think the tranny shop will be too keen on me giving them a URL :p

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
D'oh. I never thought of right-clicking on the .swf in windows -- guess I switched to the Mac with its single mouse button too long ago :) I'll give that a try tomorrow when I'm where the laser printer is at the computer lab on campus. Thanks for the links and offers of help though, guys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was having the same problem when trying to print these pages. Doing a search brought me here.

Right-clicking lets me print the articles, but it forces the whole section onto one page, so small I can't read it. I tried right-clicking and selecting "settings" but that doesn't seem to do anything.

Is there something I am missing, or do I need to make screenshots and print those?

Thanks guys...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts