TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year, the Pro Racing Teams come for trials and test and tune. A pre-view of the cars this coming season. It was in the 80's today, high of 85. I got sunburned on my the back of my neck:cool:

Last pic is Ashley Force signing autographs, like to meet a girl that drives a 500+CI, 1000HP car. How do I join the family!

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Scoupe said:
Last pic is Ashley Force signing autographs, like to meet a girl that drives a 500+CI, 1000HP car. How do I join the family!
Ashley Force.....Force....hm.....that name sounds kinda familiar.....sorta rings a bell....:D

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Scoupe said:
thought they ran 498s?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Damn i missed it this year, i have some pics that look just like those from last year. How is it going James? Nice and cold here!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thought they ran 498s?
She runs Super Comp. The car will easily run 8's, but anything under 8.90 is disqualified. Runs I saw of her doing, she dialed a 9.15 and ran it right on.
Also Brendon Bernstein was there. Kenny Bernstein has retired. The son is taking over. Guess I was born into the wrong family. Awesome weekend anyway!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts