TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i spent a good 4 hours changing the drums and shoes on her car. first off it took me 3 hours just to change the first one and about 15-20 mins to change the last one. the other 30+ mins was spent driving to another parts store after getting the wrong size shoes from the first store damn near 2" too long. didnt know if they gave me the wrong size drums as well so i had to drive to 2 stores to get the drums. all done and putting on the last wheel and what do i see, a nail in her brand new tire. where at you say? in the sidewall. great. the surprises arent over. after leaving my moms house, where i did the job, we had to swing by my g/f's moms house. i get back to my apt. about 8:45, take a shower, and jump on the cpu. i go to get somethin to eat around 11:30 and i see 2 new messages from her mom saying there was a big puddle of brake fluid in her driveway. i go outside to inspect and see that under her front passenger side parts of the underside are wet. the fronts wet, but i changed the rear drums? weird. i pop the hood check the brake fluid level, right on the max line. i look under again and notice the fluid is green. so i look in the overflow tank to see nothing in it. the damn thing is EMPTY. i fill it back up, but no signs of leaking. so i get to get up early after thinking id get to sleep in to see where the leak is before i have to leave for school at 10. as you can clearly see, i had a great day.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts