TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i have tryingto get around to my homework all day, and i have to pack for my trip to spain... but i havent really done anything, and here i am 3.5 hours before i have to be at school... i have to write a 2 - 3 page paper (i knwo its tiny) that ive had weeks to write, and do a TON of trigonometry that ive had a week to do... what is wrong with me?!?!?!?! i told myself 1/2 an hour of tccoa.... but ive been here since 10 pm, tried goign to a coffe house wehre i always do homework with one of my friends.... but we ended bsing and i know too many peopel there now that i cant go there and expect to do anything.... sat around all day... arrrrggghhhhh...... and the thought of going to spain in 38.5 hours is distracting me like no other!!! lol.. sorry i had to rant..... stupid teachers expecting students to do home in 4th quarter senior year of highschool..... -greg

·
Registered
861 Posts
lol, i did same thing! i looked at the homework i'm supposed to have for tomorrow and all i had to do was write the output of a program that i can write if i needed too. little did i know there were 26 of these programs! and since i don't really know what they all do, i'm sitting here writing 26 little programs. luckily i'm on number 19, so i don't have much more to go. stupid me! oh well, it's not so bad now, but it's gonna be hell in like 5 hours when i have to get up :(

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well.. the last time i woke up was 1230 pm yesterday...... and i managed to get my trig homework done to find out that shes extended the due date!!!!!!! at least im gettign bonus for turnign it early.. and i got that chemistry paper done tooo.... yep... definitly gonna be crashing tonight when the ephedrine wears off... ive taken 75 mgs since midnight, and i got 25 left to last me through work and packing.... -greg

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Good luck! Wait, you're going to Spaint? :mad: Chupa mi pe**! :tongue:

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
I'll read this thread later...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
You should join the procrastinators club. We meet every sunday at 9. So far the first meeting is going to be on easter, but I have a feeling it'll be postponed until the week after for the 283rd time.

·
Registered
239 Posts
ok, well, i'm no poet, that's for sure...but i wrote this one day for a class

Procrastination
Procrastination is a simple concept,
Yet so hard to overcome.
After I take a quick nap,
Then I will write my poem.

Procrastination is so easy,
It’s never hard to do.
The amount of work seems so little,
Tomorrow night will do.

Procrastination is more fun,
I think I am going to go play.
This work can’t be that hard,
I’ll just do it another day.

Procrastination seems worth it at the time,
Like there is nothing to lose.
Who wants to sit at their desk anyway,
When you could go for a quick cruise?

Procrastination always comes back,
After I have had so much fun.
All those papers have been piling up,
They must weigh almost a ton!

Procrastination is the Devil,
I can’t believe I have so much to do.
It’s now one in the morning,
And I just remembered there’s something else that’s due.

Procrastination, I hate you!
Why do I always succumb?
There’s just something about it,
That I can’t seem to overcome.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Good poem. Glad that meeting was canceled because I had other things to do. Like sit on my couch with a beer, remote, and computer. I am sure I will make it to the next one. But gotta go, after my show is over I am going to go do my homework.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts