TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody
I have a ton of parts that absolutly need to go. I am trying to get the beginnnings of the down payment on a Cobra or Mach1. All prices are plus shipping:

dynomax cat (modified end sections cut, but otherwise brand new)- $50

mark viii converter and mark viii flexplate 90k and 30k-best offer (will ship but it will be very expensive)

95 auto trans, 210k-best offer(will not ship trans pickup only)

95 motor 210k, will not ship pick up only- best offer

99 pi intake plastic crossover-best offer

97 mustang gt fuel rail-$40 plus shipping

97 gt 19 lb/hr injectors-$35 plus shipping

96 tbird plenum with iac-$25 plus shipping

mac 70mm tb for sohc new- sold!

Will

·
Registered
367 Posts
What's the stall on the PI convereter?

Thanks,
Kevin M

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
so the PI TC is a 11.25 stock for CVPI TC? PI would likely lead people to think it might be a Precision Industries (PI) TC. I know I did!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Can I get some pics of the Master and slave cylinders?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bangster said:
so the PI TC is a 11.25 stock for CVPI TC? PI would likely lead people to think it might be a Precision Industries (PI) TC. I know I did!
In all honesty its been so long since i did the motor swap, i do not remeber why i called it a pi converter, dont recall where i heard that either. Anyhow, it is a stock ford converter for the markviii. thanks.

Will

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
94t-birdlx said:
Can I get some pics of the Master and slave cylinders?
Some one else has dibs right now. i will let you know if it does not work out.

Will

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nobody wants any thing? Did I also mention I accept paypal? Come on guys somebody has to want something, make an offer and you probably will not be turned down. I have to get rid of this stuff its taking up room in my garage.

Will

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
What year is the TB from???Is it for the 95 motor???

How much for the convertor and flexplate shipped to 14224??

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The trottle body was purchased for a 99gt. I never tried it on the 95 motor but i held it up to a 96 tbird plenum and it looked like everything lined up. I pmed you about it. The converter I would prefer not to ship as it is about 35-50 lbs and had trans fluid in it which UPS and FEDEX would not like. The flexplate I would ship as it is pretty light. I will pm you about the trans stuff.

Will

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
If anything I will probley be interested in the TB and the flexplate.Not sure about the converter yet.Need to look through my Finance's.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
okay let me know i have to do something with this stuff before the end of summer. Just out of curiosuty would anyone be interested in a 95 motor with 97 mustnag heads and a pi intake setup(plastic crossover) and 95 4r70w with mark vii converter and flexplate installed. I need to get this stuff gone so if it takes me puttign it all together to get ride of it then so be it.

Will

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I added more parts. For all you guys with 94-95's that will be doing the pi intake swap I have everything you need. Come on guys I need this stuff out of my garage make offers.

Will

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Just received the TB today.Thanks!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nobody needs anything come on guys make offers I really need this stuff gone. No serious offers will be turned down.

Will

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Hold the flexplate for me and I will buy it shortly.I just have to get my oxygen sensor and I should be able to send ya the money.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
He mechman I am still interested in the converter and flex plate but not exacly sure when I can get the money.Hopefully you will have this stuff for awhile.By the way I found that the TB was just fine and has no problems.Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great to hear, I was a little worried about hearing it might not be oay to use. For now I still have everything, so make offers. Thanks.

Will

1 - 20 of 20 Posts