TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am planning to have a meet at my house...preferably not by myself...on april 23. by then there should be no more winter weather. it is a sunday. i thought maybe the 30th, but john is moving that weekend. post up if you are interested. tired of no meets.

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Right now it shouldn't be a problem, count me in! :D

I volunteer not to cook! :tongue:

Joe

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i'm in

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
woo hoo...finally a start

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
I will see how things go this next few weeks. I can't commit to it right now, but we will see...

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what about all the new guys?

and batman?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm down I'd like to meet you guys

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'll be coming home from PA that Saturday but I'll try to make it.

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
rjstat said:
I'll be coming home from PA that Saturday but I'll try to make it.
Sounds good! :D

Thunder Canary said:
I'm down I'd like to meet you guys
Don't forget to bring the car! :tongue:

Joe

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Litning said:
I will see how things go this next few weeks. I can't commit to it right now, but we will see...
Hope you can, maybe we can swap those parts.

Joe

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, hey, you know what? apparently that's the sunday of my nephews birthday party. let's try may 7th. it's the sunday BEFORE mother's day. crap crap crap!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
that one i might be able to do april 23 was no good for me thats right in the middle of spring break for the local schools and no one gets time off the last two weeks of april
man being in the transportation field sucks at times :D

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
cougarfan said:
man being in the transportation field sucks at times :D
Tell me about it! :(

Keep us updated Jon, May 7th will work.

Joe

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, i know i have no obligations that day, so it is good for me. pray for good weather, though, as you know, this house is much better for accomodating a lot of people. now frank and jay no the way as well.

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
93 lx said:
well, i know i have no obligations that day, so it is good for me. pray for good weather, though, as you know, this house is much better for accomodating a lot of people. now frank and jay no the way as well.
John can do a map for everyone!

Joe

·
Registered
156 Posts
i am gonna try to make it down that way that weekend. if you don't mind strangers dropping by i might be able to make it,

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Robert M said:
i am gonna try to make it down that way that weekend. if you don't mind strangers dropping by i might be able to make it,

the more the merrier. we had about 10 at the last meet at my house. hoping for the same outcome or better...though no more local girls in the club. :(

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just pm'ed jasmine to see if she could come. if you could send me directions from the interstate that would be awesome. thanks !!!!:zdunno:

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
i assume I-91? take that south to route 2 east. take exit 32. at end of ramp(light), take right. at next light, take right onto rt 13N. follow that for about 4 miles. you will come to a light where whalom park used to be. take a left. follow for about 2.5miles and take a left onto graham st. 3rd house on left(yellow).

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Robert M said:
I just pm'ed jasmine to see if she could come. if you could send me directions from the interstate that would be awesome. thanks !!!!:zdunno:
You could pick up Greenbird along the way! :rolleyes:

Come on down! Like Jon said, the more the merrier! :)

Joe

1 - 20 of 91 Posts