TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ones on this board can though. Neway, heres the story.

2 girls are backing out of a long driveway (the kind rich ppl have). Were walking inbetween the 2 cars and start walking really slow for a second to mess with one of them. She just drives around us... yes through the yard... no she hadn't been drinking. As if this is not dumb enough, the leading girl backing just starts backing into the grass cause she cant back straight. Theres a bush coming up at the end of the yard/driveway that she just about nails, but sees it just in time (it was dark and rainy). She stops, throws it in drive and, because she was embarresed, stomps the gas. FAT lawn job. She gets herself righted on the driveway but i guess just for gets to push the brake pedal. cracked light and busted bumper cover. Good thing it was just a chrysler and a chevy. coulda been worse. We just laughed. Stupid girls.

·
Registered
239 Posts
tell me about it....my bird almost got some nice hugs and kisses from a concrete median at 70 mph yesterday when a teenage girl (driving an explorer, on a cell phone) decides she is going to move into my lane (the left lane) just as the front of my car is about half-way even with her car. so after stomping on the brakes hard enough so they squeel, and me laying on the horn...you would think she might jerk back into her lane....NOPE, she just keeps going. when i passed her later, i wanted to show her something on my finger, but i resisted the urge.

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
So I am sitting in the passenger seat of Esther and my wife is driving. We come to a stop light. There was a Harley Davidson Edition F150 to the left and a smaller unmarked pickup to the right. I tell her to give it some gas and she takes of from the light getting up to maybe 3000 on the tach before the 1-2 shift. The pickup to our right was trying to race I guess, because he did a ricer flyby when my wife slowed to hit the speed limit. The best look was when the driver (a hick teenage male) looked over to see my wife driving with a baby in the back....hahahaha

--Craig

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,916 Posts
Re: check out this female driver!

PurpleBird said:
Oh, wowww! That was a hoot-and-a-half! The guys at work got a kick out of it, also. The scene where the guys were trying to pull it out themselves, and the one where the woman driver was swimming in the water....what were they thinking?!?!?

:zbeer:

P.S. Anyone else notice the wipers were on during that sequence?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Deus003 said:
So I am sitting in the passenger seat of Esther and my wife is driving. We come to a stop light. There was a Harley Davidson Edition F150 to the left and a smaller unmarked pickup to the right. I tell her to give it some gas and she takes of from the light getting up to maybe 3000 on the tach before the 1-2 shift. The pickup to our right was trying to race I guess, because he did a ricer flyby when my wife slowed to hit the speed limit. The best look was when the driver (a hick teenage male) looked over to see my wife driving with a baby in the back....hahahaha

--Craig
Real cool.

:rolleyes:

-J

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
what the hell is a lake doing in the middle of that street? granted most women are terrible drivers, but i bet i wouldve driven into that had i never been in that area before. that is seriously something that earns the need of **CAUTION!** signs and **** like that.
two friends of mine got into "a couple" fender benders the first 6 months they had their licenses. girl #1= 7 fender benders. there wasnt a side of her car that didnt have a massive dent/crater. girl #2= 8 fender benders. rear bumper tied on with string. hood duct taped shut. no joke. about 20ft of duct tape.
tell me women can drive and i'll tell you more stories. it's not something that makes me laugh. it makes me mad more than anything.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
well.. i got a couple. they are of my mom...

one day i come home from school, and my mom starts yelling at me because she backed up the minivan into our jeep. she said its mine and my dad's fault for not cleaning off snow from the windows before we left in the morning. but the thing is, the minivan was parked up at the garage door with the jeep parked right behind it...... i guess you can maneuver around a car parked 3 inches from your rear bumper when you cant pull forward when the snow is cleaned off of the windows.

about 3 days later, my mom was at the kids school late (ptg president), and shes backing the jeep out of the spot she was parked in..... then smash. she hits a brand new lexus. so of course she just throws into drive and leaves.

about 14 years ago, my mom was pulling into our driveway at our old house and she somehow misses the driveway and hits the neighbors truck. and she wasnt backing in either. so that had to be something to explain to the neighbor..

most girls i drive with cant keep a car in the lane or even give directions coherently. plus the ALWAYS wait to the absolute last second to come to a screaching halt. and well, (here comes the mother again) my mom, no matter how much or how little traffic, weather conditions, or time of day, will always be exactly 6 - 10 inches from the bumper of the car in front of her... sometime you cant even read the license plate anymore cause the hood blocks your view. i'm lucky my driving habits dont resemble hers. -greg

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
last year a friend of mine had no idea where a house was that she needed to get to. i looked around at my house and found a city map with every street name. her house was on the way to where i was headed, so i decided i'd stop in and give her the map. i pull into her driveway, put it in park, and start to get out of my cherokee. i saw that she was reversing out of her driveway pretty quickly so i jumped back in, layed on the horn, and put it in reverse. i could tell she was talking to her friend in the passenger seat. i didnt have enough time...she smashes into me and pretty hard. she broke my foglights, ripped off my license plate w/holder, bends my bumper way up. she broke every single taillight she had, crunched her bumper, bent it down, and stripped some paint. she gets out sobbing yelling at me for hitting her car and that her dad was gonna be pissed. her friend had a look on her face like "wtf? you think this was his fault?" she tries to say that i came flying into her driveway and rearended her and it was so fast that she didnt even see it coming. through this whole thing, i keep my mouth shut about who's fault it is and i just hug her. she finally faces the facts that she was obviously an idiot for doing it, but she never offered me a cent for the damage she did to my car. even after i took her around to junkyards looking for taillights for her car. with women drivers, it's always someone else's fault.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HA no way in HE11 id let that one stand. Friend or not she owes me money. Maybe i just dont think of women with enough respect.... You cant honestly tell me that if a guy friend did that to you he wouldn't pay for it. She musta been doing something for you to not mention payment and to even take her a round Wink

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
my sis and i share the bird, and when i was home last christmas she was out with it and stopped and to get gas in the process. she came home *****ing at me cuz the doors automatically lock after a few seconds and she didnt know that. she said she left the keys in the car and it locked on her but she didnt shut one of the doors all the way so she was able to get inside. my dad and i both said how stupid that was and she had been doing this everytime she got gas. good thing i have the bird now.

:zbash:

·
Registered
239 Posts
chilipepprflea said:
with women drivers, it's always someone else's fault.
ok, yeah, i agree with that...
today at practice, this one guy parked crooked across two lanes. there are parking places on both sides with a lane thing down the middle, so he is opposite this girl who parked normally. anyway, at practice, she was mad for some reason of the way he parked, even though it didn't affect her at all. she said, 'i should like back into him, i mean, it wouldn't be my fault because he's the one that parked crooked.'

_________
| | g|uy |

| | girl | |
--------------

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Dea47 said:

you guys must know some pretty special women... :D
yeah, like the women on this board who can drive. ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts