TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter gave me a "USC DAD" sticker for the rear window of my T-bird. Is it proper to put such things just above the 3rd brake light or at the top of the window?

The wife hates the Super Coupe, so there is no left/right side issue.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
I think college stickers, and the like, go just above the 3rd break light.

while racing stickers go at the top :)

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jordan,

That idea has crossed my mind many times. But then, where do I go? I don't like CA. I'm not sure I can afford to move back to CT, but then your stupid politicians instituted an income tax after I left. Montana instituted a daytime speed limit. Just ain't a place to have long distance legal fun with a Super Coupe anymore.

At least I'm not rice-ing the car out by painting it yellow, adding stickers for mental horsepower, or adding double or triple decked wings to it.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
PCD said:
Jordan,

That idea has crossed my mind many times. But then, where do I go? I don't like CA. I'm not sure I can afford to move back to CT, but then your stupid politicians instituted an income tax after I left. Montana instituted a daytime speed limit. Just ain't a place to have long distance legal fun with a Super Coupe anymore.

At least I'm not rice-ing the car out by painting it yellow, adding stickers for mental horsepower, or adding double or triple decked wings to it.
Ahhh income tax, yes, thats very soon... I also live in the highest city for taxes in the state of connecticut. I had to pay $430 last year for taxes... and they just went up too... Im glad im not driving anything new... I feel like moving to maine, then i wouldn't have to pay for this damn $200 a month insurance that seems to be very pricey for my city also... You can't win anywhere you live....

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
jordansypek said:

You can't win anywhere you live....
Unless you live on the moon, where your MN12 will have half the weight!!! (of course, there is no oxygen, and therefore would have to make some kind of breathing mechanism... oh yeah.. and some nice moon tires.)

ahhh *contemplates living on the moon* I just wanna sit there, and maybe take a "swim" in the sea of tranquility (Is that even on the moon?)

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
AnthraxBird said:

Unless you live on the moon, where your MN12 will have half the weight!!! (of course, there is no oxygen, and therefore would have to make some kind of breathing mechanism... oh yeah.. and some nice moon tires.)

ahhh *contemplates living on the moon* I just wanna sit there, and maybe take a "swim" in the sea of tranquility (Is that even on the moon?)
No air...which means no combustion...which means no spark...which means no-go on the moon in your MN12. Thats like trying to say Lance Bass was actually gonna go into space, LOL!:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bob Kinee said:

No air...which means no combustion...which means no spark...which means no-go on the moon in your MN12. Thats like trying to say Lance Bass was actually gonna go into space, LOL!:D
I didn't know he ever left...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I say, go to the moon. Take your MN12 with ya. Bring lots of batteries. Find the Rover that's been sitting there and slap the MN12 chassis along with the interior onto the Rover and you're good to go. :thumbsup:
Oh, when you're done, send us some pics of your MN12 next to the American flag.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Somebody PLEASE photoshop that idea. I would love to see a pic of an MN12 on the moon.
GUN

·
Registered
54 Posts
You just need a few air tanks in the trunk and run a hose to the intake, with a regulator you could even simulate the ram air effect

1 - 11 of 11 Posts