TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after running back and forth to Home Depot and Auto Zone to get tools and such I got my pullies on. Was really easy and I took my time and still had it done in just over a hour. car feels stronger.
Mike

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
air

yep. went to Home Depot. bought a impact wrench for $27 plus tax and they came right off. Love the power tools. don't know why I waited so long to go buy one.

Mike

Of course I forgot to hook the fan up and the motor got a little warm on me but nothing dangerous....doh

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
air compressor

The one I use is an old one from work. I don't know how much it cost new but it is a 1 1/2 HP compressor. I think it is OK for most of what I would do on the car. It is fairly small but heavy- around 90lbs. I can use it most of the time whenever I need it. My boss is also my best friend and I do a lot of work on his and his parents cars.
thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you are going to do any work on your car you have to have a compressor. It speeds things up alot and is needed for things like pulleys. Buy one, you won't regret it.

Here's the one I got for my garage a few months back. (I love it, I never run out of air) :)

Ingersoll-Rand
5HP 60gal Intercooled 2-Stage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts