TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got done installed some 5x7s in my bird and need a socket. I ran over to the local parts store when I saw this 94-95 Light Blue Tbird w/ xenon gfx drive by. I caught up to him and followed him into a parking lot.. He was like what? Not even looking at my car. I told him I wanted to tell him I thought he car pretty cool.. Then he said what again.. I said "I just told you".. Then I was like wtf and left.. as I was leaven he was starring at my car as I left with jaw hitting the ground.. Oh well fagget! Waste of my time and gas.. Not to mention his exhaust tips stuck out 5-6in from the body kit.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
KrAzyT said:
He was like what?
Then he said what again
Thunderterd said:
What.......
What ain't no country that I ever heard of, do they speak english in What?

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I remember the first time I seen a modified T-Bird. It just had a Mach 1 hood anyway. It was a guy with a teal 89-93 SC. I just said "nice car" and he looked at me like: :leftright :rolleyes: I suppose he thought his heat pump made his car all the more special. :tongue: If I ever see him in the right place we'll have to see how special it is.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
"Say 'What' Again!"

·
Registered
397 Posts
"Say what again. Say what again! I dare ya, I double dare ya, you mother****er! Say what one more goddamn time."

"He's black.."

"Go on!"

"He's bald!"

"Does he look like a *****?"

"What?"

*BLAM*

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
I gotta watch that movie again. It's been too long. Must buy it on DVD.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Speaking of punk t-bird owners....

I was coming home from VA Beach on the Camaro SS (check sig..) and this white (one with factory flip flop paint?) 94 or 95 bird flies up to catch me, slams on brakes, revs, then pulls away. I didnt see any V8 Badges, still had stock fan wheels etc. Some kid with his hat on backwards was driving it. Soon after that, a Nissan Altima flies past me in pursuit of the bird...not even the 3.5 Altima. I decide to let them get away, they atleast deserve a fighting chance... :rolleyes: :tongue:

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Sir William said:
I gotta watch that movie again. It's been too long. Must buy it on DVD.
Got it. It's my favorite. I watch it at least once a month. Unless it's on encore playing 60 times a day.

It's the one that says Bad Mother F**ker

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Oh the other hand, I ran across a cool Ford driver two days ago.
I was on the parkway in Pittsburgh when I see a NICE Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE get behind it. It was monochromatic black with the BBS wheels.
It looked like it was in showroom condition.
After he changed lanes, I slowed down so he would slowly pass me. Once he did, I gave him the horn to get his attention, then a "thumbs up". He just started laughing and waved.
It's not often that I see those cars anymore.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
"I'm a mushroom cloud layin motherf*cker, motherf*cker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm TNT! In fact, what the f*ck am I doin in the back! You're the one who should be on f*ckin brain detail! We f*ckin switching! I'll clean the windows and you pickin up this niggas skull!"

Hahahaha I love that movie.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
This thread just reminded me of an incident here in my small little town. I saw a nice T-bird (94-95) Had a scoop on the hood, I remember it being green. But it had a TCCoA sticker in the back window. I was excited that I had met someone nearby from the TCCoA! I followed them to thier house and asked about it. Couple of kids in the car didn't know why I had followed them and claimed they had never heard of the TCCoA!! I reminded them of the sticker on thier car and they still seemed confused. Rather than ask them what kind of crack they were using I just shook my head, got in my car and left.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts