TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a couple threads on this, but none too specific. Plus the pics aren't there anymore. I was wondering if anyone could draw me a schematic of what it would take to wire a push button ignition. I will wire a fuel pump switch with it, and a few other things to make theft more difficult. But I do not want to have to use my keys at all. I just want to be able to unlock my door with a popper, get in, flip a switch, push a button, and go. Any help is great. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
i figured out where to wire a switch.. but you would have to wire a couple switches, one for each starter key position... just pull the bottom piece off the driver's side dash, and teh steering column, unscrew the white box, and pull it down.. you can figure out the switch positions from there i think... i figured this out, because the pin inside my tumbler that moves the switch broke... so until i get it fixed, i have that little white box hidden under my steering column. so i never use my keys. just teh key fob.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts