TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a question about a set of exhaust dumps for my car, but I don't even know if they exist. Here's what I'm wanting.

I'd like to find a set of ermote operated dumps that are electric, vacuum, or otherwise controlled. Even a pull cable will do. But I'd like to be able to dump my exhaust without crawling under the car with a wrench, ya know?

So do these even exist? If so, is there a set tha5t could fit under my car, and how much do you figure they'd be?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
generally they are called cut-outs. check jegs and summit. there are no model specifics, except maybe for the stang and Firebird/Camero.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But are there any that are remote operated?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool! Thanks for the info guys!

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
somewhere (stangnet, corral etc) i saw an electrical controlled cutout, they were EXPEN$IVE, like 150 each or something like that. yea they do exi$t

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pull cable one in Jegs is similar to what I'm looking for, but the problem is that those will only accept 2" pipes. I'm not familer with corral or stangnet so could you point me in the direction of those electronic cutouts perhaps? I'm just planning for the future right now. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts