TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Check your other thread, I'm replying there. And BTW, don't be a noob, go into the exterior forum, and check the one stickied thread called "the low down on HID"

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read your post entitled "The low down on HID"... After I read it. I didn't care what your opinion was, and decided to post the GP anyway. To anyone who wanted HID's regardless..... (The older MKVIII's have HID's w/o a projector, by the way)

I'm tired of people w/ blown up opinions and attitude problems on this site... lol. It's sickening.

After 5 years (3 years on this name, 2 on another)

I'm out.

Jerry style.

I apologized to Will. I didn't read the rules to the GP. I've never posted there. I just figured if someone ran across a company who was willing to do a GP, you could post one.

Other than that...

F--- this place.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
About2beBAD said:
I read your post entitled "The low down on HID"... After I read it. I didn't care what your opinion was, and decided to post the GP anyway. To anyone who wanted HID's regardless..... (The older MKVIII's have HID's w/o a projector, by the way)

I'm tired of people w/ blown up opinions and attitude problems on this site... lol. It's sickening.

After 5 years (3 years on this name, 2 on another)

I'm out.

Jerry style.

I apologized to Will. I didn't read the rules to the GP. I've never posted there. I just figured if someone ran across a company who was willing to do a GP, you could post one.

Other than that...

F--- this place.
Pretty mature! :crazy: :crazy:

-Kornhaus

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
About2beBAD said:
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.