TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i get a part # and need to see what it goes to or the year of the product i usually go to www.FordParts.com. sometimes they don't have them all in there, which leads me into my question can someone tell me where i can find out what this part # goes to? the part # is off a aluminum block but i am trying to find out what year RF-XK3E-6015-CA.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry it took me so long i had to go look at the block again, the part # is RF-XR3E-6015-CA the K was supose to be a R so i am going to look to see if i can find it now at fordparts.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
That is a casting number, as opposed to a service part number, which is probably what you're more likely to find on a site like FordParts.com. XR3E means 99 Mustang, so I would guess that it's a block casting for a 99 or 01 Cobra.

cheers,
Ed N.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, the person i bought it from told me it was a 01 block, then i bought sean hylands 4.6L book and he said that they stopped making the style block that i have in 99 so i was trying to figure out who had the right info so i could buy parts for it. thanks for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts