TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this might sound stupid but if i found a dealer with a thunderbird v8 with acceptable miles would i be out of my mind to think that they would possibly trade straight up with a car that is in better shape of the same year, just i want a thunderbird and i have a v8 cougar does neone think that this idea might happen

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
to a dealer, its about the money, if you want to give them money.... what do you think they will say? Look up book on your car, look up book on the t-bird, put something together, explain how you desire a tbird over a cougar, and just present it to the dealer, the worst they could say is no. There are some dealers out there that will bend over backwards for people, I know one dealer out here offered me 2k for my 90 Cougar even though the rear end was shot, just because I was interested in a Mark8, and me and the Car salesman hit it off when he found out I was an 18 year old Ford junkie... go for it man...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys i think i will just go to the dealer with my car and i dont think he'll be able to say no considering the condition of my car and how many miles are on it. i will definitly explain that i like the fastback look and explain that he would make out better tryin to sell my car.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
keep us updated.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i just traded a dealer finally a couple days ago. i traded my 90 stang straight up for a 94 4.6 bird....the stang was had mods though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts