TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i wanting to put a new sterring wheel on my car....so i was wondering if anyone on here know what kinda sterring wheel adapter/horn kit deal i will have to buy....and i went to a place called "Cool Cars" here where i live at and they told me i could get the kit to install my sterring wheel at auto zone for like 15-20 dollars but when i went to auto zone they said that the sterring wheel adapters for our cars (t-bird-Cougar) are different from the ones they carry there and that it will cost me $90 to get one for my car???? can anyone tell me if they have had to do this?

thanks for ur time
Jay

·
Registered
209 Posts
about my steering wheel

i ordered one threw godfather customs and its been like 3 months and i still havent got my adaptor they told me it was on back order still its a full pollished adaptor from billet i ordered the flamed billet steering wheel i have it here now just no adaptor ill keep yall posted when i get it all on

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DAMN!!! that alli can say bout ur car its tight like the rims!!....well im wantin to put a chain sterring wheel on my car and i already have the wheel i jus need tha adapter..but thanks for keepin me posted about it though...i really need to know if i have to special order an adapter.....ill send u a link so u can see what my bird loosk likes but its no where near as close to lookin as good as urs tho :*(....

thanks
Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts