TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search, i need to find a spring/shock combo that will drop my car enough to look good yet have enough space for when i add a body kit down the road, i aslo dont wanna bottom out on potholes or pogo over bumps. any help appreciated.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
what kind of body kit...personaly i like 1.25 to 1.5 drops on birds...and no body kits, and a just a nice set of cobra wheels...thats just my opinion...

·
Banned
154 Posts
Yeah, id rather go for about an 8 inch drop, but thats just me.
Most body kits wont hang down much lower than your frame if at all, so any mild 1.25-1.5" drop would be ok if youre not looking to slow down as much for speed bumps.
- Dan

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies evervyone, i cut the springs on my car, before you say anyhting, its jsut a temmporary thing before i put my eibachs on, i just wanted to see how it would look with a 2 inch drop. i think it looks AWESOME, much better than stock. i dont know if i like only a inch and half drop...we'll have to see.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Air Force said:
thanks for the replies evervyone, i cut the springs on my car, before you say anyhting, its jsut a temmporary thing before i put my eibachs on, i just wanted to see how it would look with a 2 inch drop. i think it looks AWESOME, much better than stock. i dont know if i like only a inch and half drop...we'll have to see.
My eibach's dropped about 1.75 after a full settle. Was quite a bit less when they were spanking new. I'm really low, I wanted a body kit, but I'll scrape it too much, so that is out now, cuz there is no way i'm giving up the springs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts