TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was just wondering, has anyone ordered the Bullit wheels from this website? It says that they come with what you need to put them on T-Birds but when they tell you to select your car the T-Bird isn't there. Thanks in advance.

Also, what size would be the best for our cars? (I'm a noob when it comes to cars, and my T-Bird is completely stock).

·
Registered
366 Posts
I ordered from there about a year ago. Give them a call..it's better to deal with them on the phone then online.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
demgoth said:
Also, what size would be the best for our cars? (I'm a noob when it comes to cars, and my T-Bird is completely stock).
It's mostly your call on what size to get since you can upgrade your brakes in 2 ways now.
If you ever plan on doing the mustang hub swap to get 13" brakes, you have to buy at least 17" wheels. But with the new mod using the PBR calipers, you can buy any size 15" or above.

Hope that helps,
Rob

·
The Parts Guy
7,367 Posts
Actually, when I ordered mine about a month ago, they had a hard time finding even one pair for me (I already had one pair, needed another pair). From what I was told, the Bullitt wheels aren't being made anymore in the Tbird bolt pattern and offset.

-Rod

·
Registered
987 Posts
CWM bought alot of Dante Designs stock when they went out of business. I would have to assume that possibly this stock pile has ran out.

Brad

·
Registered
17 Posts
customwheelsmarket.com

They called me today and told me anything 15 X 6.5 or 16 X 7 were sold out and they did not expect a shipment of this size anytime soon. I am also looking for anything other than the plain stock issue wheels for a 96 Cougar.

JJ3538

1 - 7 of 7 Posts