TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I ordered the ART exhaust for the mark viii same as tbird exhaust but doesn't come with muff's or doesn't have down tubes to mate with stock exhaust manifolds. However I recieved a full dual exhaust minus the Xpipe( from what I understand and read on his site it comes with one.). My question is To anybody who ordered a art system does the x-pipe come in a seperate box or get does it get shipped at a different time???? I have no clue whats going on...... Nobody at ART is answering the phone. Thanks for any input.

-Derrick-

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
That would be a lot of stuff for one box. I had the UPS man only deliver 1 of 1 of 2 boxes once and he ended up back later to give me the other because he found it at the end of his route. Probably had something like that happen. Dan said he was moving so he is real busy which would explain the phone not being answered, if it doesn't come by the end of the week, call and leave them a message if they don't answer, they'll get back to you.

·
TCCoA Preferred Vendor
124 Posts
on top of moving my phone got screewed up and i did not get any messages for a entire week the mail box deleted them all. the boys in the back forgot to put the x-pipe in the box. the new design has it setup for either a single x or double x or two in two muffler. the rest of the parts got out last week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts