TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i am not selling the car anytime soon... but for future refrences... what do you think i should ask if i ever do sell it? most of you know the car... there are plenty of pics here- http://members.rankmyride.com/showbirdon20s

i know alot of work went into the car, and i know what it is worth to me, but that probably isnt a fair price, haha. like i said, i just dont know and would like to know incase the situation ever came up

Matt

if you go to the link- the specs page has all of the work that has been done.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I would honestly offer you about 10 grand for the car due to the customizing and how old it is aswell.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Car

It's worth what a buyer is willing to pay. Body and paint work is very good...........I don't care at all for the wheels or the lowered look. I would have to agree with ctcsoft as far as price range.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
*moved to Misc since you ain't be sellin nothin

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
im guessing to the right person who dont know their stuff and ikes show cars and one of a kinds. you could probably get 15,000 - 20,000 out of them. but thats a guy thats got some money and really wants it for show. and doesnt know what its really worth. so basicly dont sell it to anyone on here. :D they wont give ya anything for it. but you can really play it up to a stranger ;)

oh by the way. (if you dont mind) how much did you pay for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts