TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Pros: Looks pimp, and it makes NOS-like noises.

Cons: Unstable handling, you feel every bump on the road, cost, not easy to install without experience, list goes on...

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
the largest thing is a quality install. Meaning parts built well and things don't rub the bag. Aside from too much pressure and rubbing, both of which you have total control of, the bags will last a long time. I don't feel every bump. As compaired to a lowered bird I would say that it rides better. The front shocks are tuneable, so set them where you like the feel. after a while you will get a sense of where you like your air pressures to be. i think they are great. Birds are somewhat heavy cars and take the bags well. its not like the back of a mini truck that runs 20 psi and is sky'd and rides like it has no suspension. I would suggest that is air rides so badly then Lincolns wouldn't be so well liked for their ride. :rolleyes: L33TX43RT , do you own a bagged car or is this what you have been told? it has really come a long way an the technology is good since people started hacking there trucks. I would say that in its early years it left some thing to be desired. kits are really quite nice now, user friendly and reliable. Seth - check out baggedbirds forum there is a possable new front Mark strut with a shortened shock soon available Kale has some info on it. He is Da' Man from LOD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts