TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Of course a twin turbo 32V 4.6l would work...Dreams.....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mod Motor Cat said:
Dumbest thread ever.

Well I bought a racing flywheel that worked for about 4 months before the drive on the starter got all jammed up in the flywheel and now i can't find a starter to work with it. So no this is not the dubest thread ever. It is a good question. Everyone always has to throw their .02 in when they think that someone is stupid or asking a stupid question. Not very nice at all.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
95tbirdguy said:
Well I bought a racing flywheel that worked for about 4 months before the drive on the starter got all jammed up in the flywheel and now i can't find a starter to work with it. So no this is not the dubest thread ever. It is a good question. Everyone always has to throw their .02 in when they think that someone is stupid or asking a stupid question. Not very nice at all.
what the hell are you asking?
Did you even read your first post?????????????????????????????????????

Let me help you.
95tbirdguy said:
Would this work for the t-45 swap on a 95 bird?

Would what work?

·
Registered
391 Posts
95tbirdguy said:
... So no this is not the dubest thread ever. It is a good question. Everyone always has to throw their .02 in when they think that someone is stupid or asking a stupid question. Not very nice at all.
Have you looked at your original post? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok so I forgot to put the link in. I am only human and I do make mistakes. Sorry. But instead of calling it a dumb thread ask me what I am talking about. Because as I said before I am only human and I do make mistakes.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
95tbirdguy said:
ok so I forgot to put the link in. I am only human and I do make mistakes. Sorry. But instead of calling it a dumb thread ask me what I am talking about. Because as I said before I am only human and I do make mistakes.
Are you going to post the link?
You might get an answer to your question if you do.​

1 - 20 of 29 Posts