TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I got my airbox and my from Dan. Now here is the deal. my maf has six pins. Now i gotta get a 02 GT tube. Now here is my problem to me it looks like the first and the last pin on the MAF are the ones that control the IAT. I hope the tube will have a bung for the IAT so i can use that instead of the one in the MAF and bypass all the wiring that I will have to do if i use the MAF IAT. One more problem, it looks like if i install the box how it came the MAF will be on its side. What do I have to do, to make it so the top is laying horizontally.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Don't buy an '02 tube, Get an older one. I ordered a brand new '99 tube. It's the same thing, it just still has the bung for the IAC. Mine actually came with a new IAC included.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn already ordered it from my stealership for $25. Hope it has the IAT in it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just thinking since the 97 MAF plug has a six wire connection but only 4 of the six are being used. So I could just got the wires from the IAT and splice them into the main maf harness, but could someone tell me which wire of the IAT goes to E and F on the maf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts