TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So where were you guys????? Since I cant seem to post over at SCCoA and I have tryed everything in the book to get it right... {along with a few others who are unable to post over there} Im gonna talk smack here. There is a 3 page thread over at SCCoA about an Ohio meet.......... you all have been talkin about this for months, and when we set something up, it is the locals and Steveo from Lima........ dont see or hear from anyone else {Sure I understand Jobs, family, and other things happening in your life} But we have had these plans in plaec for OOOOOO over a month, plenty of time to tell the wife, ill be busy that weekend, tell work, I need off that weekend, but that all aside b/c I know S*** happens and things come up. BUT we finnaly got atleastone post over at SCCoA about the meet we had this past weekend {about a month prior to the event} and we got no bites on it, It was like we were TOTALLY ignored what is up with that????? what makes me sick is , Ohio had the best turnout for cars and class winners at the NATS in Elkhart....I mean come on guys where you at now????

Oh well, I guess me and the other local diehards will have to keep things going. Well I guess ill gracefully step off the soap box now and leave you with this, I dont care if what it takes Ill be at the next Ohio anything Tbird meet, If I have to trailer or AAA her there ILL BE THERE WITH THE BIRD ON MY SIDE........

Thank You
Chris

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I'll be honest, I had no motivation. Won't give you an excuse and bore you with details, but thats the jist of it. :eek:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naaa, Like I said its not the Diehard guys I fault, your in that bunch. Its the guys who say "Lets get a meet together sometime, that would be cool" and then that is all you ever hear or get out of anyone....Thats what im honked off at.

Chris

·
Registered
491 Posts
I go to school 40 miles north of Fort Wayne, which is not that far from Lima(been there once consequentially). But seriously, if you decide to consider setting up a dyno day or fun run or just a meet, PM me because the tiny town in which my school is located provides no entertainment and I have travel to do anything fun anyways. Besides, meeting some T-bird&Cougar owners makes for a good weekend.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I think we need to do something more concrete and only 1 day instead of 3. People always end up NOT showing up because they don't know what day would be best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts