TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, a few weeks ago I ordered some stuff from Nordskog Performance Gauges. (Air Temp. Gauge, Fuel Pressure Gauge and Sender.)
I have emails with all my reference numbers, and all that stuff. I have a paper statement here from Capital One with an order from Nordskog on there. I've been trying to contact their sales department to find out where my gauges are, since it's been nearly three weeks since I ordered them.

Come tonight, I check my credit card statement online and I can't find that purchase at all. I even checked my other credit card just to be sure. Can they refund money like that without anyone informing me? I just found it strange, they have no problem contacting me, and then all of a sudden they avoid my emails. And now this.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wouldn't that show as a refund then, or a payment?

Instead, I have no record of the transaction except for the emails, and my previous statement.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
It wouldn't just dissappear off your statement.

Call Capital One. They will explain. They document everything.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Wouldn't that show as a refund then, or a payment?

Instead, I have no record of the transaction except for the emails, and my previous statement.
It should, yes. If you were charged in the first place (which you were, or at least it says you were on a paper statement), they don't erase the charges - they could, however, refund you for the exact same amount. But that should show up as well. Strange that your paper statements and online statements don't match up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts