TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres my question.....i have a set of hydraulics for my t-bird that i havent installed yet....and now i might not even put them on...no heres another question...do they mak adjustable coil overs for our cars and if so is there a web site i can goto on here???

thanks guys/girls
Jay

·
Registered
161 Posts
unfortunately they do not mke adjustable coil-overs for our cars..the only way you can be adjustable to height is with hydros or airbags..Tat's the only way..The other way to get lower is just be lowering spring, but your stuck with those...If you have a certain height you wanna be at, check out the lowering springs..If yu wanna be lower, the ony way to get there is with hydros, bags, or go ghetto and cut your springs..If I was you, I'd out the hydros on, but I'm more into performance...Hope his helps...

Wes

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was going to seel thembut now i guess ill be keeping them and putting them on in the next couple of weeks then getting my car painted.

thanks guys
Jay

·
Registered
148 Posts
i would opt for the bags. hydros give too rough of a ride. there is hardly any shock absorbing capabilities

1 - 6 of 6 Posts