TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just need some quick help before tommarow. I have a 1995 T-bird LX 4.6L, I need to disable the ABS system. Where is the ABS module at so I can un-plug it? Either that or if there is a fuse UNDER THE HOOD that I can pull because I have very limited access inside the car (doors are welded shut :D).

Thanks for the help in advance, sorry about the dumb question, like I said, I just need help quick.

Thanks again,

Brandon

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
or unplug the fuse in the main fuse box under the hood. its going to be really hard getting underneath the glove box with the doors welded shut there smart guy :p I can't remember which fuse it is. I'd have to go out and get my manual out and its raining so...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info so far guys, as for the doors, if it helps any I'm the guy with the guardrail on the side of my car from the "Racing" section.......

Maybe I can dive under the glove box, Lemme check quick,

Thanks again guys,

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What am I looking for under the glove box, the one thing that stuck out to me was a white box with like a black pannel on it, that had 2 connectors going into it. I unplugged it and expected the ABS light to come on but it did not, but now thinking about it, if thats the brain, how would it send the signal for the light to come on? Is this the correct box?

I'm going to pinch off the RF brake and I dont think the ABS will like that too much, already raced once with the ABS and on dirt that wasnt pretty LOL.

Thanks again,

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll have to give it a look tommarow, Like I said, cant realy get into it too easy, but tommarow I'll try to crawl under there and grab that bad boy.

Thanks again,

Brandon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts