TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the lug pattern wheel these wheels fit our cars without hitting the spindle ect..
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Matt, I always appreciate your input. Yikes ! I see that 0 offset now.
I was looking for somthing like on this one, http://www.tccoa.com/events/local/socal01/Papa_Johns_94.jpg

But in a Soft 8 insted of a "D" hole and in a 16x7 or 8. I'm throwing different builds around in my head, not NASCAR themed but way different from my other idea.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Lol oh gawd that picture :zpuke:

And oh gawd that picture :thumbsup: :zdrool:
Who owns that car? Have anymore info on it?

Kinda reminds me of this Cuda, nothing too fancy or flashy with ridiculous wheels just RACECAR :diablo:

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
The solution is clearly these wheels + box flares.
I'd consider this for my tbird but the car barely fits into my 1-car garage in SF already. Any wider and I couldn't fit it it inside :)

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
You might talk to Mike Puckett over at SCCOA. He just installed a pair of Diamond Racing wheels on his SC that look similar but fit correctly.

·
Super Moderator
10,663 Posts
They won't hit the spindle but with 0 offset your car will look like this with them

The solution is clearly these wheels + box flares.
I'd consider this for my tbird but the car barely fits into my 1-car garage in SF already. Any wider and I couldn't fit it it inside :)

Man, those are both... uh.. Special, each in their own way.

In a "Kill it, Kill it" or "AiEEEEE! my Eyes" kinda way...

This doesn't look like a 0 offset wheel; the dish would be like the 'Cuda above, not this.

You might see if there's an option on the offset.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts