TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some bad news...all of you know my dad James Manley...he posts as Blubird...his son (my brother) was driving the T-bird last night and lost control of the car and he hit a tree dead on and spun the car around doing more damage. He is ok but the car is totaled...for those of you who know us and have seen this car, you know it was one of a kind.

I will be getting pics of the car of what it looks like now but here are some pics of it before the wreck.

Before

After

If you need any parts, ask me and we can work out a deal

I have lots of stuff in this car like
cobra upper/Lower intake
145 speedo
3.73 gears trac-lok
strut tower brace
sc seats with custom upolstry
sc steering wheel and shifter
89 sc sway bar
motor and built trans(must pick up)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Dude that SUX! My GF used a neigbors house like a drive thru mcdonalds with mine.......I know how you feel.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
damn chris, im glad your bro is ok. sorry to hear about your dad's car, too.

on the parts, i am in denton now, so maybe ill be inclined to grab a few things while im here. you free sunday?

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Yeah it's a good thing it was straight on. Sorry about the car but glad it protected everyone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry About The Bird,that Car Was Tight!!but Your Brother Is O.k That Is All That Really Matters.i Got Some Bad News Myself Today,my 94 Cougar That Was Stolen From The Body Shop In Tulsa,oklahoma,was Found Last Night In Kansas,stripped And In A Creek.may They Rest In Peace.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it does suck but no one was hurt...that is what matters...hey big mike I will be here all weekend working on my SC...just call me or let me know when you want to meet

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Man that was a clean bird. Sorry to hear about the lost but like everyone said atleast no one was hurt. How fast was your brother going when this happened?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there is no way to repair the car...not only did the impact destroy the front end but it also spun the car around to hit the side and twisted the body...with the driver side door closed, i can still put my hand between the top of the door and the roofline...the driver side lower control arm is broken...and it is just beyond repair...we arre considering selling the car with most of the parts as a whole to someone who wants a parts car with a perfect motor and a built racing transmission with less than 5000 miles on it...

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
SC seat pics?

-Joel

·
Big-D
1,275 Posts
Dangit!!!

Hey Chris, Glad to hear your brother was ok... bet he was shaken up though...

That was definitely one of the finest 91's I've ever seen...

I don't think I would have wanted to come home after that... Bet your dad is just sick about it... especially since it's been in the family for so long.

·
Registered
388 Posts
unbelievable...pix of this car are what single-handedly made me want a 5.0 and in that exact color....thats why i jumped on my current 92 sport. What a shame...at least there were no human loses.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts