TCCoA Forums banner

**R.I.P.** Brian Klein (th3subtl3on3)

13K views 54 replies 44 participants last post by  Black_Cat 
#1 · (Edited)
Brian M. Klein (th3subtl3on3)
December 24th 1985 - March 25th 2009

I just would like to inform those of you who knew Brian of his passing. He will be missed deeply by the TSTaCC Family and all of his Family and Friends!

At the time of Brian's death he was in the middle of building his 1989 3.8L Cougar so at this moment it is in pieces with a bunch of engine and trans parts just waiting to be installed. Mr & Mrs. Klein & Becky Brian's sister & Paige his girlfriend started up a Memorial Fund called the "Krystal Resurrection Fund" to rebuild his car and make it everything he wanted it to be!

Its going to be a long hard road ahead of all of us, I miss him so much right now I'd give anything to have him back!

Please let the Klein's know how much he meant to you, I will be printing this out and putting it in a Book I am putting together for his Family!

Jay

#3 ·
I really don't know him personally but i read his posts and know of his car and its such a tragedy to loose a man that young:(
My condolences go out to friends and family!
God Bless and may he Rest In Peace!:angel2:

#4 ·
This is quite a shock. I never met him, but I always admired his car, and I was looking forward to seeing it completed. I'm fairly close, in NJ, and I would happily donate time to work on his car and help get it back up and running for his family. Whoever is in touch with his family, let them know, and if they would like help, just PM me with the details and I will do as much as I can.

#11 ·
On behalf of TSTACC, I'd like to thank everybody for their kind words and wishes. If you would like to know any details, please ask through PM.

#14 ·
This is shocking and a tragedy. I didn't know him personally, but I've been following his build as well. My prayers and condolences are with you.

#17 ·
R.I.P. Brian. God bless ya. :angel2:

My prayers and thought go out to him and his family.

He'll be missed by all of us here. I didn't know Brian personally but certainly enjoyed reading his posts here.

#26 ·
i can't say it any better.

#18 ·
This is really sad news, not more then a month ago I sent him a message letting him know that I really enjoyed the project that his was undergoing.

May you rest in piece Brain.:angel2:

#20 ·
I just want to let everyone on here know that the Klein Family started a Fund to continue the build of Brian's Cougar *Krystal* The build will continue with the help of everyone who knew Brian in any way they can possibly help, all info on the Build will be posted and followed on the TSTaCC.com website, all in due time.

The TSTaCC Family along with the Klein Family Thanks You All from the bottom of our hearts for your support in this very tough time. Its going to be a long road ahead of us all who knew Brian, but reading this thread along with a couple others I am so damn proud of him, seeing how many people's lives he touched in such a short period of time is amazing!

#22 ·
oh man 23 that's it. he was still a kid. it's a terrible thing when someone so young looses their life, it's like they never got a chance to really live. my condolences to his family and friends i wish his family well.

#25 ·
Very sad to hear this, I always enjoyed his posts about his cougar, and his willingness to help others with his knowledge. We lost a good member today, God bless his family and friends, they will be in my prayers.

-Joel

#27 ·
R. I. P. Brian Klein and God Bless. I as well didn't know him personally I only knew him as I know a majority of people on here and that was by username. I like many others was also following his build. This is sad news. How did he go? It was at such a young age. My condolences are also with his family and friends I wish them all well.

#28 ·
Thats what we want to know .. what could have happened to cut a life so short.

I didnt know him personally, but he seems like he was a big part of a lot of peoples lives here. I only wish I had the chance to tell him that his car was about one of the cleanest ones Ive seen in a long time. Rest in peace Brian.

- Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.