TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts
such a terrible loss at 23.......prayers going out to his family and friends.
oh man 23 that's it. he was still a kid. it's a terrible thing when someone so young looses their life, it's like they never got a chance to really live. my condolences to his family and friends i wish his family well.

Very sad to hear this, I always enjoyed his posts about his cougar, and his willingness to help others with his knowledge. We lost a good member today, God bless his family and friends, they will be in my prayers.

-Joel

R.I.P. Brian. God bless ya. :angel2:

My prayers and thought go out to him and his family.

He'll be missed by all of us here. I didn't know Brian personally but certainly enjoyed reading his posts here.
i can't say it any better.

R. I. P. Brian Klein and God Bless. I as well didn't know him personally I only knew him as I know a majority of people on here and that was by username. I like many others was also following his build. This is sad news. How did he go? It was at such a young age. My condolences are also with his family and friends I wish them all well.

Thats what we want to know .. what could have happened to cut a life so short.

I didnt know him personally, but he seems like he was a big part of a lot of peoples lives here. I only wish I had the chance to tell him that his car was about one of the cleanest ones Ive seen in a long time. Rest in peace Brian.

- Dan

Oh, wow. Never spoke to him, didn't know him personally, but he always seemed like such a nice and helpful guy, and I admired the Cougar. Rest in peace, sir.

Please contact a tstacc.com member for details out of respect for the family guys. You may PM me if u wish.

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Decals are in the process of being made to Memorialize Brian's Life, you can contact me with requests for decals @ JLore21@gmail.com

I am taking care of the Regional Club's while Joe Andrews (getblown) will be catering to the Local TSTaCC Family.

If you would like a Brian Klein Memorial Decal Please let me know via PM and I will be in touch in the next few days with more details.

Thanks again for all your kind thoughts.

Jay

Wow, he just posted in my thread not too long ago about the lineart I was doing. It was because of him that I did it...Maybe I should switch my icon to the lineart I did just for him.

RIP man

wow, so shocking to see this. i didn't follow the build, but his cougar is definately one of the cleanest i've seen. RIP buddy.

it's actually eye-opening. one day you're here...next you may not. Live it up! :angel2:

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.