TCCoA Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
I want to thank everybody for PMing me any questions that you had. I'll K.I.T.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
I just wanted to jump on here to inform everyone on the status of the decals.

I know 2 of the tccoa crew emailed me directly for decals for their vehicle I just would like a accurate head count for the site for decals.

The decal that was made at the moment is costing myself $10.00 a piece and with a 2 year old I don't need $400 worth of decals just sittin around so I would like a head count before I place the order.

Email me at JLore21@gmail.com if interested in a decal and ill out you on the list.

Thanks guys!

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Well guys,

These past few months haven't gotten any easier for any of us, but I was asked by Brian's Family to update the TCCoA Crew.

TSTaCC Link below on the progress that is being taken with the Cougar. Keep checking as we are always updating the progress of the car.

Thanks for all your support from the Klein Family & TSTaCC Family as well!

http://www.tstacc.com/forum/index.php?topic=2854.0

Jay

R.I.P Brian.

I met Brian, when him and Jay drove up to my house in his Cougar years ago. Also spoke with him online many times. Great guy, sad to hear he is no longer with us.

Randall

Still such a shame he is gone....R.I.P. Brian. :angel2::angel2:

Hey just read about this I hope his close ones are doing the best they can given the situation. Its really a shock to me but Id like to see his project done in his name and not stuck in a barn forever. Someone should really enjoy the car and know the young man who began the work.

Rip Brian think of you often. Hope you and Joel are burning the tires up, we'll keep them rolling down here.

Any updates on the decals?

After looking at pictures from the Summer Blast, I saw a few cars with them.

Joe

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.