TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some questions to ask r1dd1ck about a set of sc skirts I purchased from him, but have not yet seen. Does anyone know how to get ahold of him. It says he hasn't logged in since the 20th. I have left a few pms over the past week and I don't believe he has seen them. If someone knows how to get ahold of him, please let me know or at least let him know that Rob needs to talk to him. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I think he spends a lot of time on SCCOA on the forums there. I'd suggest giving that area a try.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good call, I dont have an account there though so I couldnt PM him. I guess I could always make an account though!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow this is kind of embarrassing as I try to keep my name in good standing. I will just go ahead and say sorry out in the open. You messaged me some time back and asked how things where going with the skirts. I told you I was out of town on an emergency. I asked my wife to get them sent out and she said she did. Well davis97r7 sent me a pm on sccoa and it showed me this posting. I just went out and looked in the back of the wife's suv and to my surprise your package is still there. I will understand if you want a refund. But I will ship them out in the morning with a tracking number if you still want them. Once again SORRY. Let me know what you want to do.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I didnt mean to embarass you. I wasnt scared to deal with you since you seemed to be a very established member of tccoa. It seemed like a good square deal from the get go. I knew you had an emergency and I was wondering if perhaps that was why you hadnt been responding. All I can say is...you da man! Thanks for getting back with me on it even though you have an emergency. If you can ship them out pretty soon that would be awesome since I just settled with insurance and repairs can begin soon. Again, thanks man. You owe your wife a spanking though! lol Have a good one.

EDIT: BTW, thanks for getting at me so quick with the tracking info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts