TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a used Glove Box for my bird from him. I was being picky, asked for all kinds of pictures, and he promptly got them for me. I would buy from him again.

John

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
rod has always done right by me as well!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Yes, I got a fuel rail from him. Arrived very timely and packaged very very good for being kind of a 'pricey' (new price) and scarce part. Got a good deal from him. Very easy to work with.

Joe

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Great seller! Got a bumper, fender, and some other stuff at a great price. Less than $45. I'd certainly buy from him again.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
Bought a mirror from him. I forgot to mention that I needed the wiring that goes with it but he was thinking ahead and including some of the wiring for me. He's good with emails letting me know the status on everything and happy to send pictures of the mirror. Excellent to do business with. Thanks!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Bought some dash pieces from Rod the other week. Received them today in great shape, as usual. Always a pleasure to do business with Rod.

Dave

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Got my seat belt motor from him, and also my shifter knob that I got yesterday. Both items arrived on a timely basis. Quick shipper and a great guy. Thanks Rod!

·
Premium Member
8,978 Posts
I drove all the way to Missouri to pick up a door from him. it was in perfect condition. He was gone, but his dad was very nice. He even gave me free door hinges :D And he also talked me into an 8.8 dif too lol. Great guy, great dad too.
-Thomas

·
Registered
552 Posts
RaceCougar

A+
After payment, my tranny cooler in 3 days at my place!!!
Thanks Rod:thumbsup:

·
Registered
689 Posts
another happy buyer got my seat trim pannel the other day its in great shape fast shipping will buy again thanks rod :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
racecougar

Even tho I paid late, he shipped promptly and the product arrived supar quick.

Damn worth the money. Thanks Rod! I now have Cruise Control again!

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Repeat buyer... I just bought some engine accessory brackets for the 4.3 project engine... was very helpful as usual and shipped out promptly.

Thanks Rod

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
I have bought frmo him before as well he sent me a socket very quickly. lately i bought a wing with the L.E.D. light and a 97 console top, both arrived quickly and in great condition, and i'm currently waiting for the 97 ashtray, great to deal with, sends pictures of everything and responds fast.

thanks again rod!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Got my taillight today. Excellent packaging. Got another taillight about a month or so ago. Maybe I should just buy a parts vehicle for the Cougar for all the stuff I've bought off him. :D

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Just got my trunklid from Rod. Good stuff.
Highly recommended.

As they do on eBay:
A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+++++++++

·
Registered
744 Posts
bought a pair of 'ford mtorsport' mudflaps off him

i asked in his for sale thread if had any t-bird logo flaps, he replied quickly and although he did not have what i was looking for, he offered me a great alternative. good price and quickly shipped

tahnks again!

Tom

·
Registered
132 Posts
I needed a piece of floor pan and he neatly cut out, packaged (for a great price) and shipped the perfect part, for next to nothing for the amount of work spent getting it to me. Also found me an e-brake handle in good shape, which seems to be hard to come by. Thanks Rob.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.