TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rod is the BEST! I ordered a complete dash for my 92. Rod quoted me a price with shipping and told me when it would ship. When it came time to ship it the freight company almost doubled the cost they quoted! He ended up shipping it UPS freight which i am sure cost more than the original quote at the same price to me. I even emailed him and offered to pay the additional shipping and and this is a quote from his email. " Please don't worry about the extra shipping expense. All I ask is that you keep me in mind if you ever need any parts in the future." This is by far the best vender i ever have had the pleasure dealing with and he will be getting all my business in future.

Sean

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
I bought one of his RSTB's last week and recieved it in 2 days very good seller, very informative and quality parts

-Matt

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I just got my RSTB from him today. About 30 minutes ago. Exactly as promised. Great quality and perfect fit. Excellent seller. I will definitly do business with again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Highly recommended for quality used parts. I purchased 2 seat trim panels from Rod a few months ago when I first bought my car, and they looked brand new. He provided such great service that I didn't hesitate to contact him about parts for my car when it broke down a couple weeks ago. I purchased an entire fan assembly (in GREAT condition) for a tiny fraction of what it would have cost locally. He patiently answered every question I had and shipped my part out super fast! Very honest and reliable seller. Thanks again! :thumbsup:
~Theresa

·
Registered
586 Posts
Another happy camper! :) I just got a set of LED lights from Rod. He sent me pictures when I asked, let me know the status on everything and sent me the tracking number. Fast shipping and they were packaged great too! Excellent to do business with.

Thanks Rod.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.