TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just went to the shop to see why my car is making such a horrible squeeling noise whenever I turn the sterring wheel, went there and all and didnt even charge me, other than telling me I needed new strut bushings, they said the noise was coming from the rack and sterring but they didnt know whats causing it....also my brakes pull either left or right when I brake, any clue, I know you are all master of the trade, please help hehe its scaring the chicks away....thx:leftright

·
Registered
801 Posts
i have the same squeeking noise when i turn, i think its my shocks.

CamellionCat

·
Registered
801 Posts
dude did you find anything out??????

CamellionCat

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
well if your car is pulling to one side when your braking it sounds like a caliper is shot. if its pulling to the left then its the right one and vise versa. just check and see if maybe its leaking. as for the sqeeling....um it could be the rack, how much do you trust the shop you took it too. maybe try some power steering additive and see it that take some of the noise away and if it does then i guess you've found the culprit. one other thought about the car pulling, hows the alignment? any abnormal wear on the tires? you can tell alot about the shape of your front end by looking at the tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts