TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bird overheated last week,, my fan never came on. can't you just run a couple jumper wires to the battery to check it? like take it out and do it.. i even saw something about turning on the a.c and the fan was supposed to come on mine never did. thanks in advance..

·
Registered
135 Posts
my bird overheated last week,, my fan never came on. can't you just run a couple jumper wires to the battery to check it? like take it out and do it.. i even saw something about turning on the a.c and the fan was supposed to come on mine never did. thanks in advance..
check the coolant temp sensor. they are like $7 at autozone... most likely your culprit.

·
The Parts Guy
7,342 Posts
my bird overheated last week,, my fan never came on. can't you just run a couple jumper wires to the battery to check it? like take it out and do it..
Certainly. You can check both speeds with that method, as it's just a two-speed electric motor after all.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok,, thanks,,, i tested it today... and it did noting,, there was like 3 prongs,, i checked the end ones cause one had a + and one had a - and it did nothing either way..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts