TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a high quality replacement radiator for my 96 Bird. I wanted a Modine, but soon learned that Modine sold their after-market business to another outfit. The radiator I ordered through a local auto parts place, made by the company that bought out the Modine business, turned out to be made in China and the quality hardly looked like a Modine.
What decent quality radiators do TCCoA members buy? Ford dealer parts are high priced of course, but would that high price buy a high quality radiator?
Thanks in advance.
pmt

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
i just bought a new one from Advanced when mine went out. i've had no problems

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
check your local napa.. the one i worked at.. the whole month i worked there.. we sold i think 2 radiators.. i checked the stock list once.. the radiators we had.. we had aquired in stock between 3-4+ years ago and they were all modine .. lol just a thought

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I have a Ford 03 Cobra Radiator in my car. I have used radiators from Radiator Barn http://www.radiatorbarn.com/search.php?product=radiator in other cars and they were fine. They have a lifetime warranty and will cost you $125 shipped to your house. Depends how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I also used Radiator Barn, it started to leak at a seam, I called them and ordered a second one and after it got here, put the leaky one in the box, attached the label they sent, took to UPS, and they credited my credit card back when it was recieved ... no hitch, and no more leaks. Also have one in a Forester, no probs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts