TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very basic 1997 Thunderbird. The volume button is sticking and I got it to work a couple years but I would like to replace it with an original Thunderbird radio. Please contact me if you have one for sale. I have this set for email notifications

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,652 Posts
Do you need the cassette deck for premium sound or base radio? I have a premium sound cassette deck. The volume buttons are worn down a bit but if I recall correctly, works otherwise. I don't have a way to test it though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you need the cassette deck for premium sound or base radio? I have a premium sound cassette deck. The volume buttons are worn down a bit but if I recall correctly, works otherwise. I don't have a way to test it though.
I believe my Thunderbird has a basic radio with a cassette player. That Thunderbird is a very basic car. It is the same radio that was in my 1996 Thunderbird which had the sport package. I do not use the cassette, only the radio. Mine looks like this:OEM Factory Ford Radio Cassette Player F5sf 19b132-ab for sale online | eBay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts