TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok on the 4.6 i have heard the coolings beefy.....adn i believe this b/c its aluminum and its huge.....those lil civic dragers use radiotors twice as small as ours and seem to make around 500hp.........what kinda hp is the limit for the stock cooling system?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i also apologize for the misspell of radiator

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
JoeyICU said:
ok on the 4.6 i have heard the coolings beefy.....adn i believe this b/c its aluminum and its huge.....those lil civic dragers use radiotors twice as small as ours and seem to make around 500hp.........what kinda hp is the limit for the stock cooling system?
You heard the coolings Beefy?

Have you ever looked at the stock MN12 radiator? To me it's a little small and not "beefy" at all. For some stupid reason I've been running the same radiator since the car was new (180K to date). I'll replace it as soon as it gets real hot in the ATL but I would say upwards of 300 RWHP you might want to consider a larger radiator. Personally I will go with a Fulidyne without the trans cooler.

You do understand that those Civic dragsters have half the motor we have. Do yourself a favor and preview your post's before you hit enter and please put the crack pipe down. :cool:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the crack pipes genetic.....and i was just wondering.....its not a bad radiator but i was just asking......it doesnt look anemic to me and all...you have 350 some hp and are still runing the stock one?...thnx if i ever touhc 300hp ill rember to also consider cooling system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts