TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have myself a dilemma.My boss is a die hard Raider fan and one of my best friends is a die hard Bucs fan.Now they are up against each other in the Super Bowl.Even worse still they are brothers and we all share a house.Now im in a mix cause I don't know who to pull for.It should be an interesting Super Bowl.Oh well I guess I'll just get silly drunk and ignore the yelling.Who are you guys pulling for.Just curious.Take it easy. Jim

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
Raider's all the way!!!

The Raider's will win the super bowl!

I

·
0 Posts
Tell them it should have been an all-NY Superbowl (and then take cover). They'll be unified in telling you how much of an a*% you are (but they won't be yelling at each other anymore).

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
GO RAIDERS

I am a big Giants fan so I could really care less because the season was robbed from us. But oh well. They will come back strong next year.

-Shawn

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
I hate football.. i hope the crapaneers when just to say your posts are wrong ;o)

(no, i am not a fan of either.. cuase I can think of many other things to do then watch a bunch of men run around in skin tight pants catching a ball.. Like working on my car ;-] )..

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Shawn40th said:
GO RAIDERS

I am a big Giants fan so I could really care less because the season was robbed from us. But oh well. They will come back strong next year.

-Shawn
Not like they would have beat Tampa Bay or Philly anyways, so no harm done.

-J

·
Registered
505 Posts
Bucs will win!

They said the Eagles who had field advantage, weather advantage, history on their side, a healthy McNabb, and an intimidating band of Rocky Balboonas in the stands would kill the Bucs. Well...

The Raiders were Grudens team, his understudy is in charge now. If anybody knows the weaknesses of that team, it's Gruden. The Raiders have not seen a defensive team like Tampa Bay. And Tampa Bay has seen plenty of great offenses and offensive players in the NFC. On top of that, NOBODY has been better at quarterback over the last 6 weeks than Brad Johnson.

I think the Bucs are the one team in the entire league that can, and will stop the Raiders.

Whatever the outcome, it should be a GREAT game.

GO BUCS!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Re: Bucs will win!

CyLum said:
On top of that, NOBODY has been better at quarterback over the last 6 weeks than Brad Johnson.
That's real funny considering that up until just over a week ago (against the 49ers) he hadn't played since early December. LMAO.

-J

·
Registered
505 Posts
Okay...

He missed 2 games and they had a bi week, so what's your point. I guess I should have said over the last 8 weeks of the earth flying around the sun, but I was thinking of the season.;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Raiders

·
Registered
575 Posts
two words....

Tim Brown........long live #81, the 1987 heisman winner...been playing for the raiders since. he finally has his shot, and will make nothing but the best of it. Go Oakland!
michael

1 - 20 of 27 Posts