TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had a camera handy. There are 3 cars in front of my apartment that are at least half submerged in water, and the people in houses across the street are being asked to leave. As of an hour ago, surrounding towns and have reported anywhere from 6-12" of rain in the last 24 hours.
I know after what the south just went through this isn't that major of a deal, but I just wanted to ask if anyone else is dealing with heavy flooding.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Ya the water is up on the sidewalk from the street here its crazy my GF didnt want to come up from the Poconos dude to the weather (and a roof leaking )

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
We got hit by rain but it hasnt been that bad in NW PA. We do have a lake to drain the excess water into tho ;)

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
JACK, how close to gettysburg are you? my wife went down for the weekend friday afternoon. hope her vaca wasn't entirely ruined.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You guys got the storm that rolled through my area all last week. I thought it would never stop raining. It was like 4 or 5 days straight.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Raining like hell here too... I live on top of a big hill, so I won't see any flooding here. Went to Mohegan Sun last night with my girl, my sister, and her new husband for my sister's one night honeymoon (ct house prices are rediculus.... hard to afford fun these days) But the point is I drove all the way down there and although there were some big puddles I drove through, the roads were not too bad.... I have heard about some towns having trouble on the news, but I personally haven't seen anything yet. This crap needs to go away, I have the lot for my local autocross to repair on Sat and a swap meet on Sunday.... :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts